Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Another month is here...Really?

Where oh where is the time going?  Before you know it, it will be 2012 and I will be saying happy new year again!!!! 

This past month has been such a crazy, busy but fun month!  I had the honor of co-hosting a baby shower at my house for our dear cousin Christine.  She is expecting a baby girl in November and I can't tell you how much that baby girl is already loved!!  Me and my sister in law Heather, along with two of the little one's aunts Francessca and Nicole, threw a party out of this world!!!  I did the decorating and my poor husband was sick of all the pink stuff being put up around the house.  That's why he went off with the guys and left us girls to have fun!  Heather made some yummy "real" food while Francessca made the most wonderful and cute sweets and Nicole made the favors for everyone to take the fun home with them.  It was so much fun being able to celebrate the new life coming into our family.  Gary and Christine are going to be wonderful parents!!  :)

Other than that, it has been the same old thing here at Haman Hallow.  Getting ready for my sissy's bridal shower this weekend and weddings galore next month!  One here in town (yea Amber and Brandon) and the other one back home (my "sissy" Katie and Jonathan).  I am already a wreck for Katie's wedding so I know I will be crying my eyes out on Oct. 15.  It just seems like yesterday she was born and now she is 21 and getting married!!  Boy am I getting old!  LOL!!!! 

Just a quick hello from me...hopefully I will post more later, but man am I getting sleepy!!!!  Nighty Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment