Thursday, September 16, 2010

Oh boy!

Wow, I started this blog with the great idea of keeping up with it at least weekly...we see how well that happened!  LOL!!!!!  Hopefully I will do better, I promise!  Things have been really busy in Haman Hollow.  Kevin has been busy teaching his students and getting ready for the Bayside High Homecoming dance and festivities.  I'm sure he will be so happy when it it all over so he can breathe for a bit.  I'm so proud of my wonderful husband and the great job he does teaching! I have been busy at work getting things ready for next weekend when we finally convert to a new, bigger, and better bank!  I will be so glad when things are back in order at the bank and can just come home and relax.  But I must say the overtime is going to be great.  Well, that's my update for now.  Hope to post some pictures soon of all my sewing projects I have done with my new sewing machine that I got for my birthday in July.  Until then know my thoughts, prayers, and blessings go with you!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment